It is officially time for the Holidays so you know what that means?! Time for lots of shopping!
I did some polls on my Instagram stories a few weeks ago and asked y’all what gift guides you would like to see from me this year so I rounded up some of my most requested gift guides here for y’all. I know how crazy and sometimes stressful the Holidays can be especially shopping for gifts for family and friends so I am here to try to help make things a little easier for you!
(CLICK EACH COLLAGE BELOW TO SHOP)
I am SO excited because today is my BIRTHDAY!
I actually am excited to be turning 27 because I have always wanted to be 27 for some reason! I’m sure next year I will be super depressed because I will be closer to 30 and it will be more real that I am getting older. LOL I am that crazy person that thinks that I am so old already and that time is just flying by, but in reality I am just entering real adulthood.
Keep reading to see all the things I have learned in my 27 years!
1. You won’t be friends with the same people forever. People grow, change and move on, and that is okay.
2. Be yourself. Always. You are a badass and so special and you should honor that. I honor that I am blunt, and have major sass because that’s me and MOST people love that about me.
3. Be positive. One of the hardest things for me. I am that person who is always planning for the worst, coming up with every possible thing that could go wrong in a situation and that is no way to live your life, and I am slowly still learning that.
4. To always take care of yourself. Make yourself a priority.
5. Eat the cookie. Or 5.
6. Life is short. Call your parents and your grandparents and your best friends. You never know what each day brings, and you should always be on good terms with your loved ones and tell them how much you love them.
7. Spend less time on your phone and more time paying attention to the people around you.
8. Death is real and is the worst pain I have ever felt in my life.
9. Wear sunscreen everyday, whether it’s rain or shine.
10. Start the anti-aging skincare process young because it is way easier to prevent wrinkles than to treat them.
11. Never compare yourself to others. Social media makes that difficult because people always show their best photos, and tell the best things happening in their life and that is NOT realistic.
12. Trust the Lord’s plan for your life. You are where you are supposed to be.
13. Be nice to strangers. You truly never know what people are going through.
14. There is no such thing as “too late” or “too soon” when it comes to getting married, having kids, going back to college, etc. You are not in competition with anyone else, so never think you should be married or have kids, etc. by a certain age.
15. You don’t have to go to college to find your passion. School is important but it’s not for everyone. Doing what makes you happy is all that matters. Some of the most successful people don’t have college degrees. You can create your own empire from the ground up.
16. Your health is VERY important. Drink tons of water, exercise, and eat clean foods.
17. Distance yourself from negative, toxic people and surround yourself with positive, uplifting people.
18. Communication is literally everything.
19. My parent’s were right about almost everything. I now see all the lessons and reasoning behind so much.
20. Wine is the best medicine.
21. Have Faith in yourself and never not do something because you’re afraid of what others will think.
22. Appreciate the little things in life.
23. Soulmates are real.
24. Dry shampoo is a gift from above.
25. The bad things that happen in life are a blessing in disguise.
26. YOU are responsible for your happiness, not anyone else.
27. Always try to be better than you were yesterday.
Thank you so much for reading what I have learned in my 27 years! I am so excited to take on another amazing year and I can’t wait to see what’s in store for me!
I love ya’ll !!!