I am constantly getting comments and DMs from all of you babes on my instagram account commenting on how amazing my skin looks and asking what I use, and first I want to say that I am so beyond flattered by the compliments and questions from ya’ll because to be honest, I have struggled finding the best skincare routine and products for YEARS! Basically, anything you can think of from high end, to drugstore products, I have tried, and none of them gave me the results that I wanted.
I have been using TULA products for about 2 months now, and holy moly….I am completely hooked, and I have never been so happy with my skin before. I am going to give details below on all of the products I use daily, the order I use them, how I use them, and exactly what they do for your skin.
Before I jump in with the products, let’s talk a little about what Tula products are and what they do for your skin and why I LOVE them so much!
- They use probiotics as the foundation of ALL their products! Probiotics help lock in moisture, keep your skin very hydrated which I absolutely love, because I have normal-dry skin, and also help with dullness + redness, irritation + inflammation.
- These products are great for ALL skin types and they are super gentle because they are made with all clean, non-harmful ingredients and they are cruelty free.
- They formulate their products with superfoods and safe ingredients which are so great for improving your skin such as, Vitamin C, Vitamin A + E, AHAs, + retinol.
- Pretty much everything you are looking for as far as skin improvement + anti-aging, Tula has got you covered.
- It’s a quick and simple skincare routine, which I love and I know you will too, because no one likes a long, complicated routine.It’s a quick and simple routine, which I love and I know you will too because no one likes a long, complicated skincare routine.
THE BEST PART IS: Tula offers a skincare quiz on their website, which I will link here for ya’ll to take. It is a quick quiz where you answer a few questions about your skin type, and your skin concerns + then you get hand-picked products that are perfect for your skin needs. I took the quiz and then purchased my mini size starter kit (it lasts about a month) and it’s way easier to do that rather than choose random items and go through trial + error to see what works best. Take the quiz here
My Tula Skincare Routine:
- I start off using the Purifying Face Cleanser which is by far the best face cleanser I have ever used. It is a gel cleanser, super gentle and cleans deep into your pores, removes all of your makeup, and will not strip or over dry your skin. I use this morning and night and my favorite thing about this product is how soft it makes your skin.
- Next, I use the product that has changed my skin, The Pro-Glycolic 10% PH Resurfacing Gel this is my favorite part of my routine mainly because since using this I have not had ONE breakout! After I wash my face, I apply a couple pumps onto a cotton round, and gently dab it all over my face morning and night. It is an alcohol free toner that removes all dirt, and leaves your skin so smooth and refreshed.
- I have been using anti-aging products for years, because, it’s easier to PREVENT wrinkles and lines, than it is to TREAT them, and this product is perfect to prevent all signs of aging. So, with that being said The Volume Defense Deep Wrinkle Serum is a milky serum which targets fine lines + wrinkles by combining probiotics with retinol + vitamin c. I have noticed a lot of improvement with this product in just a short amount of time. I use this morning and night right after my resurfacing gel. To apply, I take a tiny pump (a little goes a long way) and rub it together in my hands, then just press (DO NOT RUB) it onto my face.
- Next is a moisturizer that I use only about twice a week because it is a anti-aging overnight treatment that is only needed once in awhile. That is the Overnight Skin Rescue Treatment I am obsessed with the results of this treatment because my skin looks so dewy when I use this. It helps fine lines + winkles and improves the firmness of your skin. When you wake up in the morning, you will be AMAZED!
- Next is the moisturizer that I use morning and evening (when I am not using the overnight treatment) it is the Aqua Infusion Oil-Free Gel Cream Ya’ll will be so in love with this bad boy because, they say putting this moisturizer on is equivalent to drinking 8 glasses of water!!! All you need are 2 pumps for your entire face and it sinks right in. No mess, no thickness, this stuff is incredible!
- About once a week, I use the Dual-Phase Skin Reviving Treatment Pads It is a 2 sided pad that gives you skin softer than a baby, and it is basically like an at home facial. You put use the white side first which applies a serum all over your face, then flip the pad over to the blue side and that is the exfoliation part which you rub in circular motions for 1-2 minutes. Some of the ingredients in this include, lactic acid which gives you a bright complexion. Witch Hazel, which removes excess oil, and Willow bark extract which is salicylic to exfoliate which helps clears your pores.
- Lastly, a face mask I use twice a week, and you NEED this face mask in your life. The Exfoliating Treatment Mask It is a detoxifying clay mask which gently exfoliates and improves your skin tone. You simply apply the mask, leave it on for 10 minutes, then wet your hands and gently massage the mask into your face for about 2 minutes, then rinse it off.
I hope that this was helpful for ya’ll. I have truly never been impressed, so happy, and so confident in my skin. Tula has changed my life and I will forever be a fan, and be whole heartedly devoted. I worked so hard on this post (my first post) and I am and always will be 100% honest with ya’ll about everything that I use.
Tula was kind enough to give me a discount code to share with ya’ll:
-Use code BLONDEBELLE at checkout to get 20% off your entire TULA purchase. You can use this code more than once, so if you want to order more products that you like then just use code BLONDEBELLE again to save 20% off your entire purchase.
Thank you so much for reading babes, and I hope you give TULA a try, and if you do, please leave me a comment or DM me on Instagram to let me know your thoughts!